- There will be 5+ Teams in this league.
- All players have to be members of Active Reality, which is just £1.99 a week. Each league game is only £5 per player. There will be one league game a week. So it costs just £6.99 per week for each player.
- The league will run for 6 Weeks with final games and winners announced in the week of 13th- 20th December 2020
- Min 2+ Players per team. You can sign up as many people per team but only 3 people per team play in the arena at any time
Fixtures will be announced at the start of the competition. If you are unable to make the date. Please try and arrange another date with your league manager.
Each team plays each other twice, “Home” & “Away”
- All games take place in the AR Arena in Bath Leisure Centre
- When it’s your turn to be the “Home Team” you get to choose the map and game mode and weapons (Death Match vs King Hill and Archery vs Guns).
- Entrants aged under 18 shall have obtained the consent of a parent or a guardian.
- League games are Team vs Team. Each match is 2 separate 10 min games with a 5 minute break at half time.
All Team members need to complete this form and use the same team name so the system can match them.